Admission Requirements for International Students to study in ALRyada University
The Central Administration for International Student Affairs at the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education announces the applying to study in Egyptian universities and institutes for international students for the academic year 2021/2022 within the “Study in Egypt” initiative launched by the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education.
AlRyada University offers Bachelor's degree programs in Computers and artificial intelligence, Dentistry, and Physical Therapy. The admission requirements for these study programs vary depending on the level of education, course of study, and institution.
- The applicant must be a non-Egyptian.
- The student must apply through the website of the study in Egypt platform https://admission.study-in-egypt.gov.eg, and through the university website https://rst.edu.eg/admission/ bearing in mind that the student writes his name according to the passport and the admission is allowed until mid of October, 2023.
- The applicant must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Complete the papers and documents required to apply.
- Students must apply on AlRyada University website at https://rst.edu.eg/admission/ and fill in the application form, upload the payment slip and your cirtificates.
- The student will receive acknowledgment emails containing all the necessary details.
- The application fee is 100 USD (nonrefundable) and should be paid according to the instructions provided in the application.
- No admission test or interview is required for international students.
- Once all admission requirements are met, the applicant will receive a provisional acceptance email.
Following attachments are required along with the application form:
- A copy of the educational certificate or Official educational transcripts: An official copy of the secondary school certificate or official secondary school transcripts with diploma.
- A valid passport copy.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- English language certificate: TOEFL/IELTS
- New Twelve passport-size photos with white background and application fee.
- A photocopy of legal guardian’s national ID or passport
- Proof of twelve years of schooling has been required since 2010. Three of the years must be completed after Preparatory School Certificate (Grade 9). If the schooling has been undertaken in a foreign country, the stamp of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Cairo is required along with the school stamp, the stamp of the educational zone, and the stamp of the Egyptian Embassy in that foreign country.
- Letter of Reference: At least two letters of reference by the teachers of academic course of study within the past 2 years.
- Financial Resources proof: Can be in the form bank statements or any other valid documents
- Health Report: Proof of health and accident insurance for the period of your stay in Egypt.
- Medical Records: Medical test and HIV test reports
To know more about the application process, dates and deadlines,
- please visit www.rst.edu.eg
- or call us at 16504
- or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.